Technical Documentation Writer
We are currently looking for a Technical Documentation Writer who can advocate the idea that our documentation is inseparable from our product and a key to our future success.
- Work closely with the fellow Technical Documentation Writer and be responsible for product documentation and documentation-related issues.
- Be the developer documentation subject matter expert and champion developer needs and priorities across the product.
- Assist in documentation of steps regarding product development life cycle (for example, installation, deployment, training procedures).
- Work on different types of technical documentation (requirements specifications, software design documents, user guides, release notes, work instructions, and checklists).
- Work closely with the Development Team and Agile Leadership Team to ensure that our product is properly represented and easily understood by developers.
- Keeping documentation up to date as the software changes and improves.
- 2 years of proven experience in a similar role
- Deep understanding of developer communities and how to engage them productively
- Knowledge of one or more of the following documentation/wiki platforms
- Proficient written and spoken English skills is a must
- Experience with Agile Methodology is a plus