Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Maintain a strong network of industry contacts for potential sourcing and hiring;
- Source candidates through LinkedIn, StackOverflow, GitHub & Google X-Ray Search.
- Work closely with Team Leads to understand the current and future staffing requirements.
- Advertise vacancies on Company’s Careers Page and local partners.
- Assist in implementing new ideas to attract foreign talent.
- Assist in the recruitment process which includes; creating recruitment strategies sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluating and hiring for all level positions.
- Coordinate with HR Administration Department regarding the Admin Work.
- Coordinate with Facilities and IT Department to make sure the new joiner has all the necessities in terms of desk, laptop, chair etc.
- Work Closely with People Operations Lead, Organizational Development Specialist to brainstorm potential projects on a weekly basis.
- Maintain the recruitment process while following the Recruitment Pipeline tailored for each position.
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience working as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or a Human Resources Coordinator.
- Experience with Tech Recruitment is a must.
- Fluency in Written and Spoken English is a MUST.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Psychology or Human Resources is a plus.
- Independent, self-managed, and self-starter personality. Creative, outside-the-box thinker.
- Experience with Application Tracking System is a plus.