- Lead and moderate cross-team sessions & run daily scrum stand ups, Scrum Sprints, and release planning sessions.
- Assist the team to understand the assigned tasks and guide them through their implementation
- Utilize Jira Software on a daily basis. This also requires coordination with the senior management team to create some tasks for them.
- Track and Monitor the progress of team members
- Work with various teams with different seniority levels to meet project goals
- Follow-Up with the industry-standards and trends for scrum processes and update the team accordingly.
- Support Product Owners in developing the backlog.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders to identify various impediments, in order to remove them from affecting the scrum process.
- Create an environment that strengthens team cohesiveness.
- Provide continuous support for all team members with any query that may arise.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in Agile development Teams
- Proficient working knowledge of Agile Methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- Certifications in Agile Methodologies will be a plus
- Experience in Jira software
- Excellent communication, Negotiation & Time-Management Skills
- Attention to details