- Determining desired images, selecting and adjusting subjects, equipment, and lighting to achieve desired effects,
- Working with clients to discuss the images they need for their website,
- Carrying out research and preparation for a shoot,
- Working in different locations and circumstances to get the right image,
- Arranging still life objects, products, scenes, props and backgrounds,
- Collaborating with other professionals, including web designers, content writers, and marketing specialists.
- Excellent technical skills, using digital and non-digital cameras and industry-standard software such as Photoshop,
- Creativity and an eye for a picture,
- Personality, perseverance, patience and dedication,
- Ability to work both independently and in teams, building rapport with clients, colleagues and other businesses,
- Ability to meet deadlines,
- General knowledge of web is a big plus,
- Knowledge of languages is a big plus.