Senior React Developer
Hoory is the innovative, voice-activated assistant, designed to radically change
the customer support industry. Apply today and join our team of enthusiastic professionals!
- Develop a flexible and well structured frontend architecture;
- Write well-organized and high-performance code, conforming to established development standards with great consideration for optimized performance, maintainability and future scale;
- Develop new user facing features using React.js;
- Estimate overall timelines, risks and requirements of the tasks;
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies;
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with platforms;
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native;
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience working as a React.js Engineer
- Strong proficiency in JS, including DOM manipulation and the JS object model;
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles;
- Experience with popular React.js and its core principles;
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux, MobX);
- Experience with Nest.js, Node.js, GraphQL is a big plus
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Independent, resourceful learner;
- Punctual and high-level of responsibility;
- Strong communication and writing skills;
- Ability to communicate high level tech ideas to both developers and non-developers.