Senior Node.js Engineer
Hoory is the innovative, voice-activated assistant, designed to radically change
the customer support industry. Apply today and join our team of enthusiastic professionals!
Design, develop, and maintain a host of primarily TypeScript microservices for our new AI Chatbot project.
Work with state of the art technologies to expand our platform while keeping scalability and quality.
Design the overall software architecture and associated testing and execution processes using Agile Methodologies.
Responsible for implementing solutions using best practices and design patterns to ensure a performant and efficient repository.
Responsible for operational and production aspects for handling microservices development and deployments on Google Cloud Platform and associated tooling.
Lead and mentor backend software engineers while directing projects.
- Four years of experience in a similar role.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues, and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.