Senior Automation QA Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Automation Engineer with strong testing and coding skills. You’ll collaborate with a professional QA team to ensure our product is fully tested and working perfectly.
- Monitor product’s business and functional requirements, develop automation and manual test plans and design an efficient testing infrastructure for web product testing
- Develop automated tests in required framework and monitor all development cycles to ensure the early involvement
- Work closely with Developers, Product Owners and Testers to develop automated testing components.
- Administer and maintain automation scripts
- Review product changes and coordinate with Developers to provide efficient feedback.
- Partner with manual testers to assist in implementation of needed manual test cases.
- Monitor automation tests’ development concepts to recommend appropriate automation solutions, evaluate scripts and recommend changes as per requirements.
- Monitor automated test runs, analyze and identify the presence of any bug in system;
- Foster a continuous improvement approach to QA activities
- Review nonconforming issues and provide suitable recommendations
- 3+ years hands-on software quality assurance testing experience, preferably with web applications in the software development industry
- 2+ years of in-depth experience developing test automation
- Capability to think & contribute from Framework perspective, effects of changes & upgrades
- Habit of writing clean, re-usable and detailed parameterized code for Tests, ensuring coverage
- Experience with code deployments and version control systems (GIT)
- Experience with creating automation on projects which integrate with third parties
- Experience with Continuous Integration and familiarity with Continuous Deployment tools
- Ability to create comprehensive and structured test strategy and test plans
- Experience in Testing infrastructure design
- Ability to analyze challenges, risks, resources, test estimates